This looks and is way more colorful than unhealthy, greasy food.
I’d honestly prefer this.
these look yummy!
Let me tell you something about running. It will make you cry. It will make you smile, laugh, dance. It will make you want to shoot yourself. It will give you the urge to scream “I LOVE MY LIFE” at the top of your lungs. And all of these emotions typically are expressed during one run. That’s the amazing thing about running; it puts everything in perspective. You might start out your run in a horrible mood, having the worst day of your life. Then after the first mile you start to smile when a certain song comes on, and feel the urge to dance. (Do it, you’re sexy and you know it anyways.) Then you’re going to fucking dominate a hill, and when you get to the top, you’re going to throw your hands up in the air and laugh.
And you know why I love running? Because it proves that you can overcome obstacles and still have a smile on your face at the end of the day.
What I’m having for breakfast :) This is my recipe, adapted from my boyfriend’s method :)
- Peel 1 banana, cut it into segments and throw in a blender.
- I use frozen berried instead of ice because they won’t make the last bit of the smoothie watery. These are also cheaper and available all year round, and they are usually frozen immediately so they can even be fresher and more nutritious than fresh berries. look in the freezer section of your local store. Strawberries, black berries, raspberries and blue berries are my favourite, and a handful of blue berries is beyond healthy!
- Add a dash (about a tea spoon depending on how much your making) of vanilla extract,
- about a table spoon of white sugar,
- and pour in some milk until it just covers the content in the blender.
- Blend it on high (so the frozen berries get blended) until it’s all well blended :)
- Serve cold and fresh with fresh berries if you have any :)
im getting there!